Friday, June 08, 2007



Within 24 hours, no primate on the planet will be unaware of Paris Hilton's transfer from the pokie to the ankle bracelet, but it is a safe bet that within weeks or even months, relatively few of us will know the big news going down now in Iraq.

And so to document spring coming early for Paris, below is an unofficial diary of Heiress Hilton's 5 day prison stay:

Day 1: Arrived late Sunday night. So tired. Asked if I could check into my room immediately. Quite possibly the rudest concierge I have ever met. I told him he was fired. Not the effect I'd hoped for. And no, I did not register under the name "Little Miss Whore." What kind of hotel forces you to strip and delouse (maybe Marriott?). Although instead of a robe I got a fabulous orange jumpsuit with a cute number on it. Nothing to do at night. I'm told (as there was, like, no information in my room) that there is no bar or lounge area. I wish I'd brought flats.

Day 2: My room is insane! TINY! How is it even possible that I got a room without any view? A tiny stainless steel toilet. There is an incredibly thin mattress. If I didn't know I was in prison I'd think I was in an Ian Schrager hotel.

Day 3: So that's what a bitch slap is. Wow. Just … wow. MUST remember not to make that sarcastic face again anytime soon.

Day 4: Gandhi went to prison. So did Martin Luther King Jr. So did Robert Downey Jr. and Martha Stewart Jr. and I think Nelson Mandela Jr. Mandela was imprisoned for, like, 50 years or something for being black and also for driving an uninsured vehicle, if I'm reading Wikipedia correctly. Nicky often mentions me and Gandhi and how incredibly thin we both are and how she wonders if he used bronzer.

Day 5: There is no TV, no iPod, no cellphone. Just — I hope I'm spelling this right — "boks" or maybe "bowks." Whatever. I took a few from the cart and have been looking at the covers. Then, last night, I looked inside and there are, like, a million words, page after page. Are these new?



City Slicker's "Week's Action, Weekend Reaction" to resume next week.

12 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Fabulous!

Puss

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny CS

Great Friday gaff!

:-)) xx

5:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he

great one xo

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL hysterical stuff

"wish i had brought flats" ha.......

snorting

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Paris Hilton did something like break a nail or get a hang nail... OUCH!!!! "Do you mean to tell me that this place doesn't have a manicurist?? This is cruel and unusual and it's making me sick... I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!!!!"

I mean, SERIOUSLY, all jokes aside... that Sheriff has just made himself look like the biggest ASSHOLE since bush too office!!! I swear... if that girl didn't break a nail or something, the only other medical condition I can see her having in that short time span is too much of his semen in her damn stomach!!

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOTALLY agree CS what bollocks that this is leading news!

We just passed the 3,500 death total in Iraq yesterday, the Justic Department is in shambles, we can't take care of our own people so what is the top story on all three cable "news" channels? "Will Paris Hilton be forced back to jail." It is completely disgusting and not a news story.

What the fuck is wrong with this country and AMerica

5:38 pm  
Blogger Quink said...

Very fine indeed - had us all in stitches at this end.

7:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the funniest damn things I have ever read.

Nice one City Slicker

2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny, CS!

I was watching Sky 'News' in a bar last night and was surprised to see rolling coverage of Hilton's latest escapade. I could understand if sh'ed found a cure for cancer or gone on the run, but rolling news? Gimme a break!

6:07 pm  
Blogger Monique said...

lol that is hilarious
i especially love her comparison to Gandhi

10:06 am  
Anonymous buy salvia said...

Paris has been out of the press lately, guess she's getting older.

11:24 am  
Blogger uknowme said...

nice
pdf search engine

home based business

7:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home